JTAG Calendar is an elegant, feature-rich and easy to use calendar with 100% Joomla complaint code that provides services such as SMS alerts, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn social bookmarking, event comments integrated with Gravitar and Google powered maps and more.
The basic features allow events to be easily added, modified or deleted in JTAG Calendar's both back and front ends, depending on the permissions granted by the administrator, also allowing any non-staff registered users to publish events from the front-end.
Basic event properties include public or registered listing, title, description, start and end time of the event, location (that links directly to Google maps), etc. The calendar features include ability to turn on and off notifications, attendance, comments and comment moderation, the time format, first day of the week and more.
It allows import of events from .ical files directly into the calendar with just a few clicks. It also exports the Calendar with all its events to Google Calendar and iCal compatible formats (.ics) and to even a pdf format.
For complete list of features and changes continue to the specific sections of this manual.
Thank you for using JTAG Calendar!
Adding events is a breeze
- Create one-time or repeating events
- Set user permissions [add, edit, view only or delete events]
- Add locations to your events
- Invite registered and non-registered users during event creation [Coming soon]
- Stay organized with multiple calendars
- Assign custom colors to each calendar to identify departs/resource/etc.
- Add detail notes to each event
Customizable event reminders
- View and confirm attendees manually or automatically
- Set event reminders for attendees [mins, hours, or days before event]
- Alert attendees via SMS messaging, email or both
Elegantly designed with multiple Views
- 4 unique event views – daily, weekly time sheets, list and monthly
- Full screen Mode allows calendar to stretch to full screen without affecting design layout
- Ajax-based interactive slider to navigate days, months, years
- Google map integration in an interactive tool tip
- Filter events by calendar with one-click via calendar icon
- Export calendar events via iCal, pdf, RSS
Seamless Integration with major Social Networks
- Edit events or view event details on mouse-over
- Social widget bar allows one click posting of events to social networks and/or sharing with friends /co-workers etc
- View all invited users to each event from main calendar
- Allows users to comment on events
- Facebook-like buttons on all events
Customizable to the look and feel of your website
- Match calendar with your website look and feel with our robust theme engine.
- Comes with 4 pre-made professional themes
- Assign Colors to each calendar to represent different departments/resources/ equipment etc
- Complete MVC convention that separate CSS from programming logic.
- Compatible with all major Browsers
Upcoming events widget Slider
- Elegant upcoming events slider that streams events from main calendar
- Fully Customizable to show [date, calendar, description, etc]
- Display events from one or multiple calendars
- Display events on multiple pages for specific calendars
- Customize widgets icons to match with calendar colors to distinguish departments
Native Ajax Event Search
- Intuitive search that aggregates present, past and upcoming events for easier search results
- Search results in interactive tool-tip for faster navigation
- Native events search from anywhere on your joomla website
Imports .ics files (Google Calendar, iCal)
- Imports .ics files into the calendar resulting in importing of events directly on the calendar
- Easy to import with just 3 clicks
Event Notifications via Email
- It allows event notifications to be sent out via SMS or email
- The Administrator can send out event invites through Email from the backend and frontend (by keying in the email ids of the invitees)
- A logged in user with the privileges can send out event invites through email (by keying in the email ids of the invitees)
- The Administrator can customise the description of the event invite email that is being sent out
- Invitees will receive a Event Notification containting the Event Name, Event Location, Event Start Time and the Event Description (as set up by the Administrator)